D@nger - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D@nger - Forum

This is D@nger-Forum (official forum of D@nger Team) for all gamers to share and discuss.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Juarez II >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!!

Go down 
+3
D@nger-Net
Ppsyco
D@nger-Simon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

Call of Juarez II  >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!! Empty
PostSubject: Call of Juarez II >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!!   Call of Juarez II  >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Post your comments about COJ 2 here in this topic.
I post a gameplay video ... Hope u like it

Awesome Graphics.

Back to top Go down
https://danger.aforumfree.com
Ppsyco

Ppsyco

PostSubject: Ho yeah!   Call of Juarez II  >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:27 pm

Call of juarez 2 look so nice. Good graphic and new multiplayer mod that s all what we need!!!

Gj Ubisoft

D@nger><>Psyco
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Net

D@nger-Net

PostSubject: Re: Call of Juarez II >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!!   Call of Juarez II  >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!! EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:43 am

wow it s so cool !!! i need to upgrade pc.....NOW.. Smile
Back to top Go down
D@nGeR^^^FiLipO

D@nGeR^^^FiLipO

PostSubject: VERY NICE   Call of Juarez II  >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Hehe.Game,as i see is very good,but we havent seen gameplay so i am nervous until i get it!! cant wait cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D@nger<>G@lder

D@nger<>G@lder

PostSubject: Re: Call of Juarez II >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!!   Call of Juarez II  >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:32 pm

I didnt like the multiplayer Sad
Back to top Go down
D@nGeR^^^FiLipO

D@nGeR^^^FiLipO

PostSubject: Re: Call of Juarez II >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!!   Call of Juarez II  >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:02 am

Well we will see.In july comes. in coj 1 mp is really great. they will have to do a very good job to do good mo as in coj 1,and as Net says i must also upgrade my pc because graphics are really good as i see.
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Net

D@nger-Net

PostSubject: Re: Call of Juarez II >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!!   Call of Juarez II  >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:35 pm

yeeeehaaaaa !!! i buy from ubisoft coj2 for only 49.99 us dollard it will be release first july...when you order from ubisoft you will receice ubi dollar for unlock new gun and new caracter for the multiplayer game...so come on danger....let s kick some ass .. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
D@nger>>>Kurz

D@nger>>>Kurz

PostSubject: Re: Call of Juarez II >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!!   Call of Juarez II  >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:16 pm

The game is great but i can't buy it. I am poor =( Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
HuNt3rJ*KaIs3r

PostSubject: Re: Call of Juarez II >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!!   Call of Juarez II  >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Yeah you get a bonus card and a coj 1 for free and if you buy the game in a store you get a figure of raven and the card bonus
Back to top Go down
=XF1=Raz

PostSubject: Re: Call of Juarez II >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!!   Call of Juarez II  >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Howdy D@ngers !!! how y'all doing? i hope you doing great..
Well about the game the SP and the Mp is great, graphics are awesome not to mention the depth fields are insane .This game is different from the first one when it comes to both SP and MP . In MP there is no leaning mode or Z mode , players run a bit slower , the ping system is different , you'll see bars instead of numbers , and forget about the 84s or any damage you'll get when someone shoot you . Your health will be restored if you find a place where you can hide and rest. Lag shots? ..you don't see that in this game. When you shoot at someone your shots will connect depending where you aiming at , but you won't see some those lag shots you see in COJ.
I know i haven't say much about the SP but is because i haven't play it that much..
I like this game , and there is a lot more stuff that you need to see for yourself. I will definitely recommend it .
Well time for me to go and play some SP lol!

See y'all laterzorz!!!
Back to top Go down
=XF1=Raz

PostSubject: Re: Call of Juarez II >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!!   Call of Juarez II  >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Lol , my nick is not showing ..hahaah wth?
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

PostSubject: Re: Call of Juarez II >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!!   Call of Juarez II  >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Back to top Go down
https://danger.aforumfree.com
D@nger<>G@lder

D@nger<>G@lder

PostSubject: Re: Call of Juarez II >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!!   Call of Juarez II  >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:38 pm

As XF1 said the game is great! I am playing the SP now!
We should play with hamachi at least for poor prople! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Juarez II >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!!   Call of Juarez II  >>>>> BOUND IN BLOOD!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1