D@nger - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D@nger - Forum

This is D@nger-Forum (official forum of D@nger Team) for all gamers to share and discuss.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D@nger change to Call of Duty 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D@nGeR^^^FiLipO

D@nGeR^^^FiLipO

D@nger change to Call of Duty 2 Empty
PostSubject: D@nger change to Call of Duty 2   D@nger change to Call of Duty 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:36 pm

ok bros hello.i am here to suggest that D@nger team play Call Of Duty 2.Game is kinda old but very i mean Very hard and funny.
We should have fun playing cod2 because u really need to try hard to beat all pros in cod2.COD2 is relly hard in mp,and from own noob experince i was unable to kill.So we must try really hard with that and try to be best.Now game things:
There are patches as u know.There are few tipes in mp:Team deathmatch,deathmatch,search and destroy,capture the flag.
Maps are very interesting.My favourite map is Moscow.Ilike it cuz its sniper map.:]
I cant describe u all.U MUST TRY DANGERS!!!That woukld be it.Reply here your answers and suggest other games if u dont like my suggestion.CYA D@ngers.
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

D@nger change to Call of Duty 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D@nger change to Call of Duty 2   D@nger change to Call of Duty 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:38 pm

I wont change CoJ.. but i ll join CoD2 lets see what happens
Back to top Go down
https://danger.aforumfree.com

D@nger change to Call of Duty 2
Page 1 of 1