D@nger - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D@nger - Forum

This is D@nger-Forum (official forum of D@nger Team) for all gamers to share and discuss.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 option to get coj again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HuNt3rJ*KaIs3r

2 option to get coj again Empty
PostSubject: 2 option to get coj again   2 option to get coj again EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Hello to all dangers I have found this site where you can buy coj 2 for 49.oo dollars and they give you for a bonus coj 1 free the full version ok that's the first option the second one, is also you can buy coj 1 for a cheap price that's 9.00 dollars I don't know how much that's in you country. But is cheap cuz you go to other store and the game cost 20.00 dollars and also the game you can download direct to you pc and is safe in you accont of ubisoft for the whole life you can download the game anytime you want. Ok that's the only way you will play coj again, because ubisoft found the everyone was playing with a same account ok I hope this help. thank you to everyone and have a good day and I hope to see you soon in coj 1 or coj 2.

NOT3: site name is
Www.digitalstore.ubi.com
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

PostSubject: Re: 2 option to get coj again   2 option to get coj again EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:03 pm

thnx for the info bro. Cya later.
Back to top Go down
https://danger.aforumfree.com
HuNt3rJ*KaIs3r

PostSubject: Re: 2 option to get coj again   2 option to get coj again EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:43 pm

No problem bro but that's the truth if you want to play coj again you will have to buy it, cuz ubisoft is looking now for the hackers and they ar going to do the same shit with all the games also 9. Dollars is no that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 option to get coj again   2 option to get coj again Empty

Back to top Go down

2 option to get coj again
Page 1 of 1