D@nger - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D@nger - Forum

This is D@nger-Forum (official forum of D@nger Team) for all gamers to share and discuss.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D@nger-Team Prestige

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

D@nger-Team Prestige Empty
PostSubject: D@nger-Team Prestige   D@nger-Team Prestige EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:34 am

D@nger-Team Prestige

Hello CoJ gamers,

Some CoJ players pretend to be d@ngers and they cheat using our Team Tag (D@nger-nick). It is obvious that they are trying to affect D@nger-team prestige.

I point this topic out to prevent you from having a bad image of D@nger-team.
In my particular case, I have not used cheats during all my life as a CoJ player not even for trying them out.

We do not like cheats due to the fact that them make the game boring and less challenging. We enjoy the challenge: we loose - we win - we fairplay.

For the ones that want to damage the prestige of D@nger-team, stop doing that, please, I am not going to tell you what to because that would be unpolite; nevertheless, I am responsible for what happens to this this well-reputed team so I have the necesity to tell you not to mess with D@nger.

Thnx,

The D@nger-Team managment.
Back to top Go down
https://danger.aforumfree.com
D@nger<>G@lder

D@nger<>G@lder

D@nger-Team Prestige Empty
PostSubject: Re: D@nger-Team Prestige   D@nger-Team Prestige EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:53 pm

Nice post bro SImon Smile

A message to cheaters: I know you can feel good when you score many frags but it is much better if you can do that without cheating, you will feel satisfied of your skills. Cheating teaches laziness and makes you more noob. So, the only real way to be a veteran CoJ player just like Simon, Adam, Wayne... is to play, train, enjoy and kill honestly.

A message for imposters: In CoJ you build a reputation, dont waste your time trying to ruin others reputations and having no reputation for yourselves
Back to top Go down

D@nger-Team Prestige
Page 1 of 1