D@nger - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D@nger - Forum

This is D@nger-Forum (official forum of D@nger Team) for all gamers to share and discuss.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

>>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

>>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* Empty
PostSubject: >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:16 am

The player of this week is PITILLO*kaiser*

>>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* AV1KYJ09

Due to his bravery and contribution during many battles in Wastelands Server the Jury have decided that this week's player is Pitillo*kaiser*.

Chosen by D@nger-Jury
Back to top Go down
https://danger.aforumfree.com
Pitillo*

PostSubject: Gracias¡¡¡¡   >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:33 am

Bueno quiero agradecer a Simon y a Danger por este honor jeje, estoy muy contento de poder inaugurar esta seccion y espero tambien poder estar muchas veces mas, desde ya muchas gracias y espero verlos pronto. saludos. Pitillo*Kaiser*

lol!

mmmm no tengo ganas de ponerlo en ingles. pirat
Back to top Go down
Charrua*

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 5:59 pm

HOLA PITI AMIGO
DEVO RECONOCER QUE ESTAS JUGANDO AL COJ MUY BIEN X ESO MIS FELICITACIONES!!!!!.
HAAA Y APROBECHO PARA DECIRTE QUE LOS KAISER NECESITAMOS GENTE CON HUEVO Y HONOR COMO VOS Y NO COMO GALDER.
SALUDOS CULIAO.
Back to top Go down
D@nger<>G@lder

D@nger<>G@lder

PostSubject: Hey you poor sad meaningless Charrua!!!   >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 6:39 pm

WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about Charrua? are you become obsessed with me???. If you think you are honest then talk to me in my language and not in my back.
I was in Kaiser before you, and even after leaving all kaisers are still my brothers.
You dont know me man so dont piss me off!! and that is a WARNING!!
Back to top Go down
D@nger<>G@lder

D@nger<>G@lder

PostSubject: and!   >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 7:47 pm

BY THE WAY I can guess why Kaiser lost 15/1 and 15/9 with cowboys...
That is because of players like Charrua!!
Back to top Go down
Charrua*

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 10:14 am

TE CONTESTO LA ULTIMA Y YA FUE.
LAS GUERRAS SE PIERDEN Y SE GANAN,ASUMO QUE NO SOY DE LO MEJOR EN KAISER PERO NO ME PONGO A LLORAR COMO VOS LO HICISTES DICIENDOLE A CHEGS QUE COMBOQUE MEJORES JUGADORES PARA PROXIMAS GUERRAS COMO LO HICISTES DESPUES QUE PERDIMOS CON LOS DANGER.
Y ESE COMENTARIO QUE HICISTES Y TU IDA A DANGER ME DIO POR LAS BOLAS.
ASI QUE HASTA NUNCA.
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

PostSubject: please gentlemen congrats to pitillo!   >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 10:51 am

please gentlemen...

This is a topic to honor PITILLO*Kaiser -que la esta rompiendo esta semana-
Felicitaciones PITILLO!

HIhi, sorry Pitillo about the comments, but you know this is a place to congratulate the man of the week king PITILLO
keep it up, man.
Back to top Go down
https://danger.aforumfree.com
D@nger<>G@lder

D@nger<>G@lder

PostSubject: Hahaha   >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 11:56 am

Dont feel bad Charrua. A lot of people have no talent!
It is you who is crying and craving attention you dont get in real life!
But I dont give a shit to you, to what you feel or think about!
I just feel bad when noob players like you ashame my clan by losing 15/1 and that is why I left Kaiser. Much better kaisers than you never played wars while you are newby in clan and played 3 or 4 wars at least!
Back to top Go down
D@nger<>G@lder

D@nger<>G@lder

PostSubject: Pitillo   >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:13 pm

When I entered this topic I had the intention to only congratulate Pitillo. but Shittua's comment pissed me off!
I am sorry Simon and Pitillo but you can see that it is him who started the crap and nobody told him to shut up so I had no other choice than showing him my canines! and if he wont behave he will bring out a hell of me! Twisted Evil

Congratulation Pitillo, you deserve it dude cheers
Back to top Go down
[b]Charr

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 1:57 pm

ULTIMA Y NO JODO MAS:
YO SE QUE TENGO POCO TALENTO PARA EL COJ PERO SOY UN HOMBRE CON HUEVOS PARA AFRONTAR CADA DERROTA UO VICTORIA.
Y NI QUE FUERAS UN CRAK ES MAS SOS UNO DEL MONTON ASUMILO.
Back to top Go down
Chegs*Ka

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:57 am

FELICIDADES PITI!!, affraid me alegra por vos y que sea un Kaiser el jugador de la semana, tarde el mensaje pero seguro lol!
Congratulations, greetings to all.
Back to top Go down
=TRK=TrI

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:23 am

cheers
Kaisers SUCKS

Back to top Go down
CHEGS

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:48 am

SHUT UP NOOB MOTHER FUCKER STUPID TRIMI, CHILDREN SUCKER...
Back to top Go down
TrImI

TrImI

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:25 pm

CHEGS
Very Happy kill your sellft stupid there is no hope for you in this world
Back to top Go down
http://www.TRK-Clan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser* Empty

Back to top Go down

>>>Week 1: Player of the week: Pitillo*Kaiser*
Page 1 of 1