D@nger - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D@nger - Forum

This is D@nger-Forum (official forum of D@nger Team) for all gamers to share and discuss.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaiser vs D@nger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chegs*Ka

Kaiser vs D@nger Empty
PostSubject: Kaiser vs D@nger   Kaiser vs D@nger EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:42 pm

Hi bro, hola a todos, bueno muy buenos los cambios en el sitio Cool . Quería saber cuando podríamos hacer la guerra, yo tuve malas experiencias hasta ahora intentando organizar las guerras para mi clan asi que dejo esto en tus manos, si es que tenés ganas de armar esto vos, de hablar con Roland o lo que sea. Yo creo que Wasteland es ideal para hacer batallas por el asunto del ping, aunque ambos sabemos que ustedes van a tener cierta ventaja por la distancia, pero bueno, un abrazo a todos...cuando quieras podés quitar mi perfil del sitio lol! no es por nada en particular, pero ya sabemos que no soy más D@nger, aunque es un clan que admiro y le tengo cariño cheers saludos y nos vemos en Juarez.

Hi bro, hello everybody, good to very good changes at the site Cool. He wanted to know when we could make war, I had bad experiences until now trying to arrange for my clan wars so I leave it in your hands, if you have that you want to assemble, to speak with Roland or whatever. I think that Wasteland is ideal for battles with the issue of ping, but we both know that you are going to have some advantage by distance, but well, a hug at all ... if you want to remove my profile on the site: lol! : It is not for nothing in particular, but we already know that I am no more D @ nger, although it is a clan that I admire and love him: cheers: greetings and we are in Juarez.
Back to top Go down

Kaiser vs D@nger
Page 1 of 1