D@nger - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D@nger - Forum

This is D@nger-Forum (official forum of D@nger Team) for all gamers to share and discuss.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do I kill first?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

Who do I  kill first? Empty
PostSubject: Who do I kill first?   Who do I  kill first? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:04 am

bounce
Apply this concept in CoJ.
Back to top Go down
https://danger.aforumfree.com
HuNt3rJ*KaIs3r

PostSubject: Re: Who do I kill first?   Who do I  kill first? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:18 pm

Kill everyone and you will be good don't let anything move you see you shoot you fail first shoot change place and shoot again. in my caserun faster as you can lol haha
Back to top Go down
D@nger>>>Kurz

D@nger>>>Kurz

PostSubject: Re: Who do I kill first?   Who do I  kill first? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:52 pm

watch video again
Back to top Go down
HuNt3rJ*KaIs3r

PostSubject: Re: Who do I kill first?   Who do I  kill first? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:07 pm

D@nger>>>Kurz wrote:
watch video again

see what simon wrote in the botton part of the video kurz. (Apply this concept in JOC)i said shoot and if you dont kill how can stupid someone will be to just stand still waiting until the other one died. he can shoot you back msybe in the head lol! . you shoot 1time if you dont kill that time find something to protect yourself or do what i do run like crazy (thats what simon said that i run like crazy affraid ). oh like i do when is there two people i try to kill the close one from where i am and then the farthest away from me. thats how i see what the video show me everyone has diferent way to think about the game and the video.
PD: the video is good but i really dont like old west shows or movies i like horros movie by the way
PD: have a good night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do I kill first?   Who do I  kill first? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do I kill first?
Page 1 of 1