D@nger - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D@nger - Forum

This is D@nger-Forum (official forum of D@nger Team) for all gamers to share and discuss.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Estoy de regreso---I am back

Go down 
+8
=XF1=Darklady
(•RC•)Cowboy
D@nger-Simon
Bill
HuNt3rJ*KaIs3r
D@nger<>G@lder
Charrua*Kaiser*
D@nger-SuM@dre
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
D@nger-SuM@dre

Estoy de regreso---I am back Empty
PostSubject: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Hola yo soy D@nger-SuM@dre y estoy de regreso

Hi I am D@nger-SuM@dre and I am back
Back to top Go down
Charrua*Kaiser*

PostSubject: Charrua*Kaiser*   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:30 pm

hola amigo tanto tiempo sin verte cheers
que paso que andabas retirado???
vos podes entrar al coj???.
saludos y nos vemos
Back to top Go down
D@nger<>G@lder

D@nger<>G@lder

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Hey Sumadre cheers long time no see bro!

Fuck up Chihuahua!
Back to top Go down
HuNt3rJ*KaIs3r

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:10 am

Welcome back bro vienvenido but today I don't like what you did I was playing coj 1.0 demo to see some old friends and I ask you that if you can borrow me the sniper gun and you did a tk to me bro, but anyways welcome and gaider bro every comment the you post has something bad about charrua bro that problem is over common we are not a little kids any more lol lol you know the you are my friend but let that shit go lol lol have a good day everyone and I will see you and 1.1 version
Back to top Go down
D@nger-SuM@dre

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 am

perdoname pero tu tenias un nombre que no reconsi

orry but you had a name that does not reconsider
Back to top Go down
HuNt3rJ*KaIs3r

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:26 am

Tranquilo amigo asias falta bro tu eres colombiano sierto
Back to top Go down
D@nger-SuM@dre

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:27 am

si orgullosamente
Back to top Go down
HuNt3rJ*KaIs3r

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:30 am

Por eso te digo q asias falta solo consco dos colombianos, a ti a camilo y por supuesto yo q soy colombiano tambien bro este es mi msn por si algun dia quiere hablar oh algo
Slifer1981@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
D@nger<>G@lder

D@nger<>G@lder

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:32 am

That happens when an asshole like Charrua mess with Galder. bro hunter
Back to top Go down
HuNt3rJ*KaIs3r

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:37 am

Ok gaider that's your bussines ok last post for today 3:00 am now I have to go to sleep tomorrow I have to work. nice to talk with you gaider y sumadre bro nos vemos. espero verte en el juego lo malo es q no tengo 1.0 si no 1.1
Back to top Go down
Bill

PostSubject: Cheater SIMON   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnDRz4Fnp9w this is a vidio, simon use cheat program... But i dont belive, this is troo
Back to top Go down
D@nger<>G@lder

D@nger<>G@lder

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:37 am

Bill what language are you speaking Question
You look so fucking stupid.
MUPPET
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:21 pm

OMG hahah I havent played that boat map in my life. And that cheater is too noob.
Back to top Go down
https://danger.aforumfree.com
HuNt3rJ*KaIs3r

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:39 pm

Lol that's truth bro. simon never use cheat I don't know why people like to talk shit about others players because they kill more then others, just go back to call of juarez school and learn how to kill like I did lol lol. And simon bro where I can get that map looks good never have seen that boat before
Back to top Go down
(•RC•)Cowboy

(•RC•)Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Hi Simon, I am one against whom you play. I see you are already aware of the events. Well, as it tested injector in action, right? But then I was not kidding before. This is a video I made with my friend. We talked on Skype, he recorded the video in Fraps, and I specifically hide behind crates and safe sometimes. Oh, and you fell. You now Cheats, congratulations!!!

Original video here, enjoy: http://www.filefront.com/14028169/DANGER_Simon.wmv

Last edited by (•RC•)Cowboy on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.coj-outmap.clan.su/
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:15 pm

I havent try injector in my life. I dont need it. I dont mind if you use injector, but I do mind if you tell lies about me. My strong aspects are my reputation and my gameplay. I know what injector is about because I have seen many videos and I am not fool. My reasoning is good. I think you owe me a public apology.
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:19 pm

HuNt3rJ*KaIs3r wrote:
Lol that's truth bro. simon never use cheat I don't know why people like to talk shit about others players because they kill more then others, just go back to call of juarez school and learn how to kill like I did lol lol. And simon bro where I can get that map looks good never have seen that boat before

you can get those maps from www.coolserver.si I guess. I dont install them cuz i dont like them. most of them have bad graphics. There are few that are good.
Back to top Go down
(•RC•)Cowboy

(•RC•)Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Why would I lie? Foul play against me, and I did not invent. Maybe someone is using your nickname? This is the only reason that justifies you.
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:30 pm

(•RC•)Cowboy wrote:
Why would I lie? Foul play against me, and I did not invent. Maybe someone is using your nickname? This is the only reason that justifies you.

That only justifies you and your false statement. Not me. I got nothing to justify.
Please do not talk fase things; I am too busy to answer. If you have doubts and want to learn a little more on how to play well pay me a call on skype, just leave your skype account here. I will gladly answer to you- Ukranian guy.
Back to top Go down
=XF1=Darklady

=XF1=Darklady

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:35 pm

wow didnt know people could be so children and go insult someone for cheating , especialy simon , he is a freakin good player and he doesnt cheats so stop talking bullshits on him god dammit lol! , grow up guys! this is a freakin game and nothing else ..... SIMON RULEZ
Back to top Go down
(•RC•)Cowboy

(•RC•)Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:57 pm

False or not false, I do not know. The fact of unfair playing was clearly captured. If the video did not you, apologize. Suppose that it has to be at www.youtube.com , 2 days at most. I am in the clan and I play well, I do not have to teach, but agrees to play, something to learn from each other.
Back to top Go down
HuNt3rJ*KaIs3r

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:01 pm

Lol simon's rules, yeah simon I think he need a good teacher can I go to you school to. I can pay for that lol
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:22 pm

Thank you friends for supporting me.
Back to top Go down
=XF1=Darklady

=XF1=Darklady

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:25 pm

ofc lol , this is not fair you aint done nothing bad and u r good player , Smile and dont like that someone calls u cheater , if you guys talk shit to him then this means war against me too , caz he is my friend and i will support for that much i can . wish u have a good day insulting other good players of cheating. pfff
Back to top Go down
D@nger<>G@lder

D@nger<>G@lder

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:10 pm

I never heared of you RC-Cowboy. I think that your opinion is insignificant because ALL of CoJ community including the best players knows that Simon is a great player. He have EARS and you dont. That is why muppets like you always think he is cheater. Quit being so stupid plz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Estoy de regreso---I am back   Estoy de regreso---I am back Empty

Back to top Go down

Estoy de regreso---I am back
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next