D@nger - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D@nger - Forum

This is D@nger-Forum (official forum of D@nger Team) for all gamers to share and discuss.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fighter(

GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser Empty
PostSubject: GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser   GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:47 am

Hi all,
i hope I'm right here in Danger Forum.

I will talk about Chegs*Kaiser adn GROM*Bastard.

Because of the case "Sau-GROM*BASTARD" i talked to hunter...
But Chegs meant GSF are cheaters.

GSF arent cheaters, injector noobs or tk idiots...
We are fair player.

But Sau kicked us every time out of clan-grom or wasteland without any reasons.

Maybe one of Danger or other clan talk to him, what he/she think about GSF.

Sau talked to Chegs that we are cheaters, because Sau heard a post from Garrett
and Sau is german, too. I dont know what Garrett said, but he dont use injector.

I used injector in January 2008 last time...i never used injector right now.

One question:
What do you think about this players(chegs and bastard)???
Garrett and me have big problems with both.

But the problem with Chegs is, that he hate us, because we asked 2 times for clanwar.
So he said no. We said, that he shall upload the pictures from last clanwar against us,
where we won. He said that the link doenst work. They lost EVERY clanwar, this is the reason.

So have a nice day,
Fighter(GSF)
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

PostSubject: You can always xpress urself here on danger-forum   GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:29 am

You can always xpress urself here on danger-forum

Post your clanwar results in the clanwar section so everyone will be able to see them. Post results with no worries, we will be glad.

About you being kicked from Wastelands, the only thing u can do is demosntrate by fair playing that you do not use cheats. Maybe u can pick a different nickname and then put it back to your original one after some rounds played that way admin wont have a reason to kick you cuz u ve been playing fair. you can clean your name applying that method.

Leave your msn and register in this site bro, maybe we can help.

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://danger.aforumfree.com
Fighter@GSF

PostSubject: Re: GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser   GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:18 am

I did this with changing nick and so on...

he kicked me.

i dont cheat and he havent reasons to kick me.

msn:
daniel-schmalen@live.de
Back to top Go down
Fighter@GSF

PostSubject: Re: GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser   GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:23 am

Danger:
What do you think about GROM*Bastard....???

he lies everytime...
...he said that my nick wont alive long time.

I need your help, but i talk to you in msn, ok simon?
Back to top Go down
Roelcomando

Roelcomando

PostSubject: Re: GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser   GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:18 pm

che una cosa entraba para kejarme hay unos danger haciendo cheater no se puede jugar asi uno es danger pinger y el otro danger foot era par ake sepan numas chau un beso en la cola
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

PostSubject: fake nicks   GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Algunos jugadores de coj se hacen pasar por dangers pretendiendo desprestigiar al clan. usan mi nombre y el de varios danger tales como net, ranger, etc...
Les hago saber esto para que no se dejen impresionar. Piensenlo bien.. para que necesitan los danger usar cheats? no las necesitamos y particularmente jamas las he siquiera usado ni por curiosidad como muchos de los jugadores de CoJ. Adios amigos.
Back to top Go down
Fighter@GSF

PostSubject: Re: GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser   GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:07 am

yeah...

but i only speak german and english^^

so pls in english...xD
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

PostSubject: Translation   GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:31 am

Hello CoJ gamers,

Some CoJ players pretend to be d@ngers and they cheat using our Team Tag (D@nger-nick). It is obvious that they are trying to affect D@nger-team prestige.

I point this topic out to prevent you from having a bad image of D@nger-team.
In my particular case, I have not used cheats during all my life as a CoJ player not even for trying them out.

We do not like cheats due to the fact that they make the game boring and less challenging. We enjoy the challenge: we loose - we win - we fairplay.

For the ones that want to damage the prestige of D@nger-team, stop doing that, please, I am not going to tell you what to because that would be unpolite; nevertheless, I am responsible for what happens to this well-reputed team so I have the necesity to tell you not to mess with D@nger.

Thnx,

The D@nger-Team managment.
Back to top Go down
Silenzio-Kaiser

Silenzio-Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser   GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:03 am

hi fighter*gsg,

look man u dont have to worry....if its true that u won the clan wars u say (cause i miss this time from coj) when site is ready we will upload it.
u dont have to press us for clan war. u make ur request and if we are ready then we agree....u dont have to be mad....there are lot of other clans.

i can assure you that both bastard and chegs are great people and fair.
the thing abou injectors...i didnt know that they exist.i only recenlty learnt about them...i learnalso that we cant find till now who plays with cheats.
i thing that when u say that u were using them is very suspicious to me.I cant have any trust to nobody...

its good to be honest and say that u used it but i cant know if u continue to use it...

Cya...
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanarg.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser   GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser Empty

Back to top Go down

GROM*BASTARD and Chegs*Kaiser
Page 1 of 1