D@nger - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D@nger - Forum

This is D@nger-Forum (official forum of D@nger Team) for all gamers to share and discuss.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WASTLAND ADMINS>>>

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D@nger...R@nger

D@nger...R@nger

WASTLAND ADMINS>>> Empty
PostSubject: WASTLAND ADMINS>>>   WASTLAND ADMINS>>> EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:40 pm

THis is bullshit Roland u need to pick your admins better instead of the noobs u have for example i was in game score was 29-28 and twice in row the stupid admin kills me and when i chang my name to puta admin he kicks this is fucking gay so to my danger bros i not play this stupid 1.0 server no more i have had nothing but problems with tk and dum ass admins like cheg and others stupid kids the only good admins to come out of wastland land has been GROM*ADAM* & D@nger...SIMON and of course your self Roland the rest are PUTAS
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

WASTLAND ADMINS>>> Empty
PostSubject: calm down   WASTLAND ADMINS>>> EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:12 pm

calm down bro,

Razor is a serius admin also, and all grom members are admins. Who else.. who else.. ehmm Wagon-Burner is admin. And some other multinick admins.. so dont worry bro.. there are good admins also. I think Roland will apply admin filter to cancel bad admins soon. All will be fine. Greetings.
Back to top Go down
https://danger.aforumfree.com
D@nger<>G@lder

D@nger<>G@lder

WASTLAND ADMINS>>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASTLAND ADMINS>>>   WASTLAND ADMINS>>> EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:15 am

Oh that is bad, but calm down bro
Back to top Go down
D@nger...R@nger

D@nger...R@nger

WASTLAND ADMINS>>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASTLAND ADMINS>>>   WASTLAND ADMINS>>> EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:38 pm

YA ok mayb i went to far but this has happend more then this one time atleast with 1.1 u dont have that shit and ya i know its not rolands fault that some are imature really hope to see roland get that filter goin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WASTLAND ADMINS>>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: WASTLAND ADMINS>>>   WASTLAND ADMINS>>> Empty

Back to top Go down

WASTLAND ADMINS>>>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D@nger - Forum :: ->>> CALL OF JUAREZ :: General-
Jump to: