D@nger - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D@nger - Forum

This is D@nger-Forum (official forum of D@nger Team) for all gamers to share and discuss.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

>>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser*

Go down 
+2
Lady
D@nger-Simon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

>>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* Empty
PostSubject: >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:53 am

Congratz to Lupo who has mastered the sniper rifle... now, all players fear facing him!! cheers cheers cheers king

>>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* Pq2NMpJ0
Back to top Go down
https://danger.aforumfree.com
Lady

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:58 am

Congratulation ! Shocked Smile Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
BLACK

PostSubject: LUPO CABRON TU SI QUE TE LO MERECES   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:59 am

EL PUTO AMO!!! AMIGO!!
ERES LA CAÑA!!!
king
Very Happy
Cool
afro
Back to top Go down
D@nger<>G@lder

D@nger<>G@lder

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:26 pm

congratulation LUPO Twisted Evil
Simon loves Kaisers lol!
Back to top Go down
Charrua*

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:41 pm

FELICITACIONES AMIGO LUPO,ERES EL REY king
Back to top Go down
Lupo*Kai

PostSubject: Hi all   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:46 am

Thx all =)

Gracias a todos por felicitarme y gracias a Simon por hacerme jugador de la Semana

Lupo
lol!
bye all
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Net

D@nger-Net

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:01 pm

congratulation lupo ! i wish to play versus you in the future... Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Chegs*Ka

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:27 pm

Bueniiiiisima Lupo congratulations, bien amigo me alegra mucho esto, con humildad debo decir de que tenemos un clan lleno de grandes jugadores. Gracias D@nger por un nuevo reconocimiento, un abrazo Lupo. santa
Back to top Go down
sumadre

sumadre

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:51 pm

Lupin very well either you're a good player deserve congratulations
Back to top Go down
TrImI

TrImI

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:38 am

Simon you suck with all this bullshit Kaisers clan maybe put your mind on something better bom
Back to top Go down
http://www.TRK-Clan.com
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

PostSubject: D@nger-team   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 7:25 am

Sorry...
...for the content of some of the posts, as you know this Forum NEVER PREVENTS the people from FREE SPEECH. D@nger-team is not responsible for what is written down in here. Arrow
Back to top Go down
https://danger.aforumfree.com
Beauty*K

PostSubject: :)   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 7:53 am

Heheheeeee
COngrats to you Lupo=)

Well..Kaiser rulesssss..hahahahaaaa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: tffyfyfyfcugcg   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 8:25 am

lupo gj bro cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 8:27 am

D@nger-Simon wrote:
Sorry...
...for the content of some of the posts, as you know this Forum NEVER PREVENTS the people from FREE SPEECH. D@nger-team is not responsible for what is written down in here. Arrow
simon maybe you should civilize him a little and give him a ban mother f...s like him annoy us all
Back to top Go down
TrImI

TrImI

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:04 pm

Danger>Homicide wrote:
D@nger-Simon wrote:
Sorry...
simon maybe you should civilize him a little and give him a ban mother f...s like him annoy us all

Don't talk to your father like that my son your mother never told you ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.TRK-Clan.com
Pitillo*

PostSubject: Felicitaciones lupo   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:08 pm

Felicitaciones por ser el jugador de la semana Lupo, segui asi, bom

Y ya q estoy de paso, porq tanto rencor Trimi? si tanto te molestamos deja de estar tan pendiente de nuestro clan, me parece lo mas logico, y seria lo q una persona con sentido comun haria, generalmente me sentiria halagado de q alguien importante nos tiene tan en cuenta q le molestamos pero sinceramente, no creo q seas importante, asi q si sos como dije antes una persona con sentido comun, vas a dejar de hacer esto, sino vas a demostrar q sos un idiota,
Pitillo*Kaiser*
Back to top Go down
Kaiser*C

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:00 am

Así se habla Piti lol!

Homicide not waste your words on something so insignificant ... there would be better to ask the character of trimi if he comes good life, perhaps beyond the rancor and insults us without meaning to us, I'm not interested, we all have personal problems but its not required to insult others. And with this comment because I know including myself many times that I am not a saint but in the background is not really my intention to offend anyone ... well enough stupidities, congratulations Lupo and sorry all my bad english or my bad traducer on-line to long text loool

pd: surely we opened a similar section in Kaiser, not with the lure of "plagiarism" but it seems to us a good idea and a site that embodied the idea was born in D @ nger, greetings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser*   >>>Week 2: Player of the week: Lupo*Kaiser* Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1