D@nger - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D@nger - Forum

This is D@nger-Forum (official forum of D@nger Team) for all gamers to share and discuss.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COWBOYS VS KAISERS RESULTS

Go down 
+3
Silenzio-Kaiser
D@nger>>>PeDrO
D@nger-Simon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: COWBOYS VS KAISERS RESULTS   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 10:09 am

Vitória dos *COWBOYS* 1ºround=15 x 8 2ºround=15 x 14 .
Agradecimentos ao chegs por aceitar o desafio , e a todos o membros por não faltar no dia . E em especiál pela vitória.

COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS AV1rdacA

http://clancowboys.webs.com/wars.html
Back to top Go down
https://danger.aforumfree.com
=TRK=TrI

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS KAISERS RESULTS   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:11 pm

KAISER SUCKS NOOBS Wink
Back to top Go down
DON-M!$k

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS KAISERS RESULTS   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 8:23 pm

Nice done cowboys!!! Good job!!!! cheers ....lol trimi TRK sux geek Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
D@nger>>>PeDrO

D@nger>>>PeDrO

PostSubject: COWBOYS VS KAISERS RESULTS   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:07 am

woooooooow nice cowboy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chegs*Ka

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS KAISERS RESULTS   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:39 pm

SIMON REALMENTE ERES YA DESPRECIABLE, No tenes guerras propias para publicar que necesitas poner las de otros para buscar pelea?, Olvidate de cualquier guerra, Kaiser busca rivales de alto vuelo...

SIMON AND YOU ARE REALLY CONTEMPT, not wars got themselves to post you need to put the other to search fight?, Forget about any war, Kaiser seeks to rival high-flying...
Back to top Go down
Chegs*Ka

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS KAISERS RESULTS   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:42 pm

haha Trimi jealous, your best nesting skuas your clan members to grow, because I do not understand the need to cut to insult other clans... lol!
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

PostSubject: Correct translation of what CHEGS has said   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:00 pm

Correct translation of what CHEGS has said

D@nger-team offers apologies for Chegs' non-understandable posting.

This translation has objective connotation and does not affect original meaning.

Chegs says:
Simon, you are really miserable (despreciable means exactly piece of shit hihihi)
You do not have any clanwars to publish so you publish the other clan's clanwars to create a fighting atmosphere. Simon, you had better forget about clanwar with kaiser because kaisers looks for high-elite rivals.

Thanks to Power translator Pro. These are not chegs original words but a very exact translation of what he wanted to express..

Last edited by D@nger-Simon on Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chegs*Ka

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS KAISERS RESULTS   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:29 pm

Ok, thx "translator pro" hahah omg...
Back to top Go down
D@nger>>>PeDrO

D@nger>>>PeDrO

PostSubject: COWBOYS VS KAISERS RESULTS   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:44 pm

suck cehg traditor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahah

nice trimi nice!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chegs*Ka

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS KAISERS RESULTS   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:44 am

haha, what is your problem "Pedro"??, im traitor?, why?, shut up idiot...
Back to top Go down
D@nger>>>PeDrO

D@nger>>>PeDrO

PostSubject: kaiser noob team   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:35 am

[b]fuck cheg noob
Back to top Go down
Silenzio

PostSubject: re   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:14 pm

Whoever has a problem with kaisers or Cheg can go fuck himself. trk trinity i fucked you in the past im gonna fuck u whenever you want again.
Back to top Go down
Silenzio

PostSubject: A question for Simon and Dangers.   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 5:11 am

This is a comment i decided to make after some certain behaviours i realised from members of the clan Danger and its leader.

I am Silenzio an ex member of this clan and now belong to the Kaiser.
Here is my subject :

I see a lot of insulting comments from the members of this clan on the forums.
I learn that danger members during clanwar with Kaisers insult us.
And now i come here at your site and i watch at the section of clan wars posts that concerns defeats of our clan and more insulting comments.
Why Simon you care so much about our clan ?? If you want to have section with clanwars with all clans then put all clans and not just the Kaisers. (moreover at the results of your clan you could add the defeats and not just the wins......you remember the defeat with omc clan ? ......hehe).

I want to make clear that i respect Danger clan as it is one of the best and Simon is really one of the best players of CoJ.
But i demand also respect to our clan also. You have to understand that we formated a new clan and we are still trying to organise it and become a team (we are testing players and give all a chance to play, we aim for the fun and of course secondly to get good results.).
You also have to understand that it is to your interest new clans to "appear" for the competition and for a more simple reason: not to stay alone in this game and have no opponents ( thats the point of playing a game online).

If I had the control of CoJ i would ban forever players like trk trinity. This player post comments with harm intentions and as a result spoils the spirit of the game. In fact trinity succeeded in spoiling the reputation of his clan and his personality.
( when he say "fuck Kaiser",with the tolerance of Dangers and Simon, what exactly is he trying to achieve ? ). If i was responsible for the site of my clan i wouldnt allow to any people to insult other clans or persons ( there is a big difference between a bad critic of a clan,which i accept it, and harmfull insults towards a clan).
Last point is the matter that Danger clan is preoccupied against our clan. I dont know if Simon is responsible for this ( for ex. i dont know if Simon say to his members that Kaisers are traitors and motherfuckers and etc... but this spirit in the clan exist) or someone else.
So i say to members like Pedro to relax and stop insults. There is a reason why we left this clan and we are not traitors. You could nicely ask our opinion and not say "fuck u traitor".

I dont expext any answer from nobody, i just wanted to make in public my opinion so all can read it and have another view of this matter. ( hope not to be deleted....hehe).

By Silenzio !! ( Wherever he goes Silence and Death follows....).

(P.S. At July i will return at clan wars with the Kaisers and i will be ready for a battle with you...hehe...and of course anyone else who wants.......).
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

PostSubject: OMG   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:24 am

sorry silenzio,

I dont insult your clan. I have never done that...
*i want to post all clan's clanwar results but... they are not published in the different clans sites so i can not do that.
I apologize if this topic makes u feel uncomfortable.

And, what people say concerns just to the people who say it.

and check the chat logs first.. u know that some kaisers insult. and that i always chat with shot words such us: Ok, No, Yes, Ohh, Wow, Lol(as a verb), OMG, I know, oh really?, nah, etc.
So, dont blame it on me. I respect rivals.. you know that and so does Chegs (that i do not offend).

I have not removed any post in my life.

But i can make an exception: Tell kaisers that i can remove the topic if they ask me to do it, since you have a valid reason which is our not having post other clan's war results.

Thnx for reading danger-forum.

P.M.: you ough to name who insults you. Please.
Back to top Go down
D@nger-Simon
Admin
D@nger-Simon

PostSubject: Freedom and respect   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:50 am

D@nger-Forum is not responsible for what people say in it.
ALL people are allowed to post on this Site, that is the fair aspect.
Since there are a lot of people who read this forum, D@nger lets everyone post on it.
Greetz
Back to top Go down
Silenzio-Kaiser

Silenzio-Kaiser

PostSubject: Reply to Simon   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 10:16 am

Simon it made me feel uncomfortable the comments and not the topic ( even though if we had won at that particular war im not sure if you have made it public...anyway this is just a personal guess).

Your apology is accepted and i feel obliged to ask you sorry in case you had no part at these comments and behaviours and of course i apologize on behalf of any kaiser who insulted you in the spanish language ( that i dont understand..hehe).

No you dont have to remove any post or censor any person. I believe in the free speech, i just didnt expect this kind of behaviour and was surprised and insulted ( not personally but on behalf of my clan and my leader).

I feel satisfied that you took distance from these "bad comments" and that you dont agree with these behaviours.

I have to make clear that this was a personal comment and it doesnt represent the Kaisers ( because they dont know it yet, not even the leader Chegs....hehe.....i just couldnt wait and wanted to express my self).

Thx for reading my comment!

(P.S. i was insulted from the comments of Pedro, trk trinity, - i mentioned these names at my post anyway....- from rumors that u confirmed that dangerfast had an inappropriate behaviour towards us and i had a guess that perhaps you were also involed when i saw this particular topic about our defeat - i aksed sorry if im wrong - ).
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanarg.webs.com
D@nger<>G@lder

D@nger<>G@lder

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS KAISERS RESULTS   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:24 pm

Hi Silenzio Smile
u were right in many points but I just want to mention something; I has been offended by Charrua in both Kaiser and Danger forums but Simon didnt took sides even if I am a danger member. Everyone is responsable for his words but Clan leaders are responsble for their clans and they shoudnt interfere. Greetings Kaiser friend
Back to top Go down
Chegs*Ka

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS KAISERS RESULTS   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:46 pm

Nice big bro Silenzio lol! a big hug.
Back to top Go down
Chegs-Ka

PostSubject: We will miss you Galder, good luck here.   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:50 pm

I have great records from D@nger. Cya. pirat
Back to top Go down
Silenzio-Kaiser

Silenzio-Kaiser

PostSubject: Silenzio   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:59 am

Thank you Chegs for the reply and thank you Galder for your reply also.

Hmm Galder i really dont know what is the case between you and Carrua so for the moment i have no opinion on the matter.
Of course if he offended you personal im against that ( it is a period for me that i miss from the game and the news....hehe).
We didnt play together friend Galder but I hear that youare a very good player and i hate that i missed the chance to play with you in the Kaiser clan.
But on np we will meet as opponents.....hehe. I wish you good games with your new clan.
Back to top Go down
D@nger<>G@lder

D@nger<>G@lder

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS KAISERS RESULTS   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:33 pm

Hi again friend Silenzio Smile
Yep Charrua offended me in person in both kaiser and danger forums (u can check that) and I only riposted after he attacked me twice, but I just took it easy later, this is just a game my friend and we are expecting more wise from someone who is 33 years old like Charrua...
I remember I played with u once and u were a tough player too Twisted Evil
I hope we meet in battlefield again, foes or friends, kaiser or danger, we are brothers and it is nice to play together lol!
Back to top Go down
TrImI

TrImI

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS KAISERS RESULTS   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:51 am

?
Back to top Go down
http://www.TRK-Clan.com
TrImI

TrImI

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS KAISERS RESULTS   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:52 am

Cheg you really are a noob my son you have gays and hoes in your clan example "HUGO" is a gay ask him Wink and you are a ho0
Back to top Go down
http://www.TRK-Clan.com
Silenzio-Kaiser

Silenzio-Kaiser

PostSubject: FUCK TRIMI !!   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 7:57 am

Now you will all see the benefits of free speech...hehe.
Trimi pigfucker go suck the dick of ur dad motherfucker.
I can fuck you in coj whenever you want bitch.
My rifle in your ass cocksucker.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: sadfadfafafa   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 8:30 am

nice novel u posted there sil
what is it? science fiction?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COWBOYS VS KAISERS RESULTS   COWBOYS  VS  KAISERS   RESULTS Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next